FC12 -- running gnome-applet-sensors

Mikkel mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Tue Jan 26 23:03:19 UTC 2010

> How can I control how this applet displays?
>
> I had to add it to the panel, as I could not figure out any other way to
> get it to display.  And there are 10 separate tempurature displays....
>
> I would really like some dropdown to let me look at each sensor.

You can configure what sensors are displayed, if that will help.
Right click on the applet, pick preferences. The sensor tab lists
the various sensor data sources. If you open a source, you can pick
what sensors from that source are displayed. You probably do not
need all 10 sensors...

Mikkel
--

Registered Linux User #16148  (http://counter.li.org/)