Problems with network speed setup in F12

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 14:36:51 UTC 2010

On Tue Jan 26 17:24:38 UTC 2010 Rick Stevens wrote:
> I'd first try a new cable from your system to your wallplate (if you're
> wired like that).  If there's no improvement, I'd have your IT people
> check the wiring in the wall and on your wallplate.  If it's a typical
> 66-type punchdown wallplate socket, they sometimes get grungy with age
> and a repunch is necessary.

I fully agree and I noted the driver messages too, that came before NM ones...
In fact I chnaged both cable and patch in the wall, with the same
results.... ;-(
I'm going to check with network guys .....
I'm going to try with a F11 system too.... in theory it should have
the same kind of problems...

Thanks anyway
Gianluca