help

Patrick Bartek bartek047 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 03:43:50 UTC 2010

--- On Thu, 1/28/10, Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Patrick Bartek wrote:
> > 10, 11 & 12 are supported with fixes and updates.
>
> IIRC support for F10 ended in December.

Correct.  I just checked.  I thought support time per release averaged about 15 months.  Seems instead, for the past few years anyway, it's more like about 13.  Since I only upgrade about every third release (6 to 9 to 12), I haven't really kept track.

Read somewhere a formula that support for release X is for one month after the Final release of version X + 2.  So, it all depends on how frequently releases are released.