Document Viewer can not open latest PDF?

Oliver Ruebenacker curoli at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 00:23:13 UTC 2010

     Hello,

  On a fully updated F12, I try to open the following link

  http://apply07.grants.gov/apply/opportunities/packages/oppPA-10-063-cidADOBE-FORMS-B.pdf

  with the default Document Viewer, and the Document Viewer opens and
displays instead of the document the following message:

  "To view the full contents of this document, you need a later
version of the PDF viewer. You can upgrade
to the latest version of Adobe Reader from
www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
For further support, go to www.adobe.com/support/products/acrreader.html"

  I saw some references to this message on the web, but could not make
sense of it.

  Does this mean I need Adobe Reader or is there a F12 Alternative? Thanks!

     Take care
     Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Computational Cell Biologist
Systems Biology Linker at Virtual Cell (http://vcell.org/sybil)