statserial tarball

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Jan 30 20:05:55 UTC 2010

Greetings folks;

It appears that statserial will almost do what I want, although without the
blinkenlites I was looking for.  However its refresh rate of once a second is
about 10x too slow, so I think I'm missing some flow control events.

Where can I find a tarball of the most recent version, google seems to only
hit on ready to run rpms & debs.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Pardon this fortune.  Database under reconstruction.