Help me troubleshoot this problem

birger birger at birger.sh
Tue Jul 6 08:20:50 UTC 2010

I recently installed F13 on a system with nForce 4 chipset. It
consistently failed when trying to boot x86_64. Both from USB stick and
from live CD. I didn't try x86_64 install DVD. Instead I fell back to a
USB memory stick with i686 live instead, and it worked just fine.

I see you are also trying with a nForce based motherboard. Have you
tried x86_64 or i686?

I don't really think you are seeing the same problem that I have, as my
system fails before getting up the graphical interface from the live
environment. It fails with filesystem decompression errors, both from CD
and memory stick.

--
birger