Missing ephiphany plugin?

Steve Blackwell zephod at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 7 02:09:31 UTC 2010

I think I'm missing a plugin or two for ephiphany.

After upgrading from F11->F12 some web pages display blank areas where
(presumably) a picture should be. An example is

http://www.licklibrary.com/classifieds_rolandad.aspx

The main part of the page is blank for me. It used to work in F11. Is it
even called ephiphany any more? Help->About shows "Web Browser 2.28.2".

Typing about:plugins in the location bar gives me an empty page and
yet /usr/lib/plugins has these:

# ls /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
libflashplayer.so  librhythmbox-itms-detection-plugin.so
libtotem-gmp-plugin.so    libtotem-narrowspace-plugin.so
libjavaplugin.so   libtotem-cone-plugin.so libtotem-mully-plugin.so
mozplugger.so

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Steve