Bug in mailing lists; unfriendly to non-subscribers

Tom H tomh0665 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 15:02:15 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Todd Zullinger <tmz at pobox.com> wrote:
> Felipe Contreras wrote:
>>
>> For some reason when I receive mail from you I see:
>> reply-to: Community support for Fedora users
>> <users at lists.fedoraproject.org>, users at lists.fedoraproject.org
>
> It must be your mail client or something along the way.  That's not
> the what the reply-to field is in my messages.  It's simply:

You (Todd) and others have the following:
from	Felipe Contreras <felipe.contreras at gmail.com>
reply-to	Community support for Fedora users <users at lists.fedoraproject.org>
to	Community support for Fedora users <users at lists.fedoraproject.org>
date	Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 6:10 AM
subject	Re: Bug in mailing lists; unfriendly to non-subscribers
mailing list	users.lists.fedoraproject.org Filter messages from this
mailing list
mailed-by	lists.fedoraproject.org
unsubscribe	Unsubscribe from this mailing-list

and hitting reply results in having the following in the to: field
Community support for Fedora users <users at lists.fedoraproject.org>,
users at lists.fedoraproject.org

For Felipe, it is:
from	Felipe Contreras <felipe.contreras at gmail.com>