I need a PDF reader that will open this...

Dale J. Chatham dale at chatham.org
Wed Jul 7 17:55:08 UTC 2010

fc13 x86_64 with  acroread, works fine.  It's a large PDF with lots of
detail, thus kinda slow.

--
Our peculiar security is in the possession of a written Constitution.
Let us not make it a blank paper by construction."

    --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Wilson Nicholas, 1803

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
  -- Ed Howdershelt (Author)