I need a PDF reader that will open this...

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Jul 8 12:12:51 UTC 2010

On 07/08/2010 01:01 AM, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> I can't seem to open this file and zoom in on it with any Linux based
> PDF reader.  They all seem to lock up.
>
> http://www.calgary.ca/docgallery/bu/engineering_services/emaps/bicycle_pathways_map.pdf
>
> Can anyone else ?
>
> Thanks

adobe reader 9.3.2 on F11 works very well...  zoomed to 1200% in/out all
around.... no problem.  In acroread it seems to use less memory at the
higher zoom levels.

The only thing I noted was...

1.  I wish Taipei had such an extensive network.
2.  20km/h speed limit seems a tad low to me.  :-)

--
Forgive and forget. -- Cervantes 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段