Reply-To munging summary (was: Bug in mailing lists; unfriendly to non-subscribers)

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 14:13:20 UTC 2010

On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 09:14:23 -0430
Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

> Why does no-one ever mention "Reply To List" as the proper way to, duh,
> reply to the list?

Probably because all the mail clients I've seen have it hidden
somewhere down inside some obscure pull-down and users don't
even know such a thing exists or their mail client supports
it (I certainly didn't know claws had a "reply to list" till
the last time this thread came up here, someone mentioned
it, and I actually went looking for it).