Thynderbird sounds -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Thu Jul 8 14:16:32 UTC 2010

        I can tag Thunderbird received messages with color but what I
        really need is to tag them with a sound. I would like to play a
        unique sound as the output of an e-mail filter.

        I can hear the incoming mail tone from other parts of the house
        but I would like to know when the message goes into one of the
        filter directories I've created, else if I am waiting for a
        response I have to keep coming back to the computer to see if it
        signals the awaited message.

        Is there a way I can do that?

        Bob