Bug in mailing lists; unfriendly to non-subscribers

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 9 04:14:43 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-07-08 at 05:33 -0400, Tom H wrote:
> Tim has posted that he doesn't see this de-doubling on Yahoo.

Well, I should point out that I'm using Evolution for mail, even though
the mail goes through a yahoo address.  We're lucky to still have POP3
access to the free yahoo mail service, here.  So it's really the
Evolution mail client that's not having a problem with that issue.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.