Probable spam

Mauriat Miranda mlists at mjmwired.com
Sat Jul 10 14:08:14 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 8:42 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan
<pocallaghan at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-07-10 at 14:21 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> On 07/10/2010 02:18 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
>> >
>> > You send a message with no Subject and expect us to click on some random
>> > URL (apparently from 2007) with no indication of what it is?
>> >
>> > Get real.
>> >
>> And you think the person sending that URL is going to read any reply?
>> Really, get real...  :-)
>
> No, but I thought if I got in ahead of everyone else I might stop a
> flood of complaints. Really :-)
>
> poc

You all do realize that this person's computer may have been infected?
I've been receiving plenty of emails exactly like this: no subject, 1
link in body (which always redirects to some online pharmacy), almost
always from people I do know personally.
So I'm lead to beleive that is possible the sender didn't intentionally do this.

--
Mauriat Miranda
http://www.mjmwired.net/linux