Compile HTTPD so it's SELinux Aware

Jafaruddin Lie jafaruddin.lie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 01:21:28 UTC 2010

Hi guys
We're thinking of compiling our own version of jailed Apache's httpd
on CENTOS 5.
Currently we don't have SELinux turned on, but we are building a new
server and would like to implement it.
I am familiar enough with setting the policies for the RPM version of
httpd, so my question is for the ones that we are going to compile,
what do I need to do on the compile to make it SELinux aware, and how
do I apply the policies to that particular instance?

There would be several different versions of jailed httpd instances
running on different ports.

--
Registered Linux user no. 384430