Dual-boot with separate HDDs.

Dick Roark linuxguy.sg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 04:52:46 UTC 2010

G'mornin! I've already added the disk from blackie (he has the bad mboard).
The F12 needed a reinstall, so that's going on now.  It turns out that it
isn't too bad (but it isn't too elegant either) specifying the disk in BIOS
at boot.  When I get everything working (should be today) I will get into a
more elegant boot-specifying system. (/etc/grub.conf).

Why am I not surprised that you were the first geek responding to my SOS?

Will keep you posted, as always.

Thanks,

DH