Minimum Required RPM Packages for Running Fedora

JB jurek.bajor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 14:53:50 UTC 2010

siavash ghiasvand <siavash.ghiyasvand <at> gmail.com> writes:

> 1- What are Minimum Required RPM Packages for installing Fedora? (just
> booting up the system with kernel and then, a simple command line
> access)
> 2- How can I reach this minimal system? (As I described above those
> dependencies make it impossible to remove unwanted packages after
> installation and also there is no option to remove unwanted packages
> before installation)

Hi,
I have found a project called JeOS = "Just enough Operating System"
that deals with similar issues.
  http://orangejeos.sourceforge.net/
It has an informative site.
After that you can download
  oj-builder-1.8.7-11.noarch.rpm
which, when installed, lets you take a look at their kickstart files.
I hope it will be useful.
JB