[OT] vi question

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Wed Jul 14 18:15:09 UTC 2010

Around 06:26pm on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 (UK time), Mike Wright scrawled:

> I'm using Zend_Framework to generate some html which it unfortunately
> does as one giant line.  I'm pretty sure it has an error but can't find
> the missing/extra tag without formatting the html with line feeds.

Not the answer to your question, but you might find tidy a usefull cli
app to tidy up your html.

yum install tidy

Steve

--

 Play Champions - my free football predictions game at:
 	http://www.stevesearle.com/champs/about.html

 19:13:25 up 11 days,  7:24,  1 user,  load average: 0.32, 0.11, 0.03