OT: Autocorrection in OOo 3.1.1 and shortcut for navigating in Firefox when zoomed in

Marcel Rieux m.z.rieux at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 20:25:36 UTC 2010

I often type voyels too fast so I'd like errors such as "teh" to be
automatically corrected to "the". I searched the web but all the solutions I
found involved using menu entries that are not in OOo 3.1.1. Does anybody
know how to do this?

I often use the zoom in Firefox, Is there any way to make Firefox remember a
default zoom? Is there a keyboard shortcut to navigate to the right of the
screen when zoomed in? Always using the bottom scrollbar is a pain.

TIA