How Can I reset xserver xorg to default settings to try and avoid crash and log out after log in?[DISCARD]

Rishi Patel impulsation at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:53:15 UTC 2010

Hey everyone,

thanks for that marko I guessed that when it couldn't find the file, however
it still didn't work!
Thanks for your help, I can rule out the xserver being the problem I think,
and I will return to the original thread i created to try find out why it
logs out straight after log in,

Thanks for the help!