Wo, I'm asking RPMfusion how to uninstall Kmod nvidia

Marcel Rieux m.z.rieux at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 20:26:05 UTC 2010

As everybody suggested I wrote to RPMFusion on how to make a clean uninstall
of Kmod Nvidia. E.g.: suggested by:

*Alan Evans, who wrote:
*

"It is their responsibility to explain how to uninstall that software. Simple."

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-June/376088.html*

Todd Zullinger, who wrote:
*

"If that causes you problems, please talk to the folks at RPMfusion and
offer to help."

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-June/375863.html*
*
*Bruno Wolff III, who wrote:

*"All of this stuff should be taken up with the RPMFusion developers."

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-June/375971.html*
*

*Dennis Gilmore, who wrote:

*"Please take up any issue you have with the nvidia drivers with either nvidia
itself or the provider of the kernel module you are using."

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-June/375864.html

*Michael Cronenworth, who wrote:*

"Please stop posting in this off-topic thread."

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-June/375943.html

*Mikkel, who wrote:*

"Do you get the feeling that people have stopped taking you seriously?"

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-June/376095.html

I wrote the following message to RPMFusion's list:

How do I uninstall Kmod Nvidia to make a clean Nouveau install on
Fedora 12? <http://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-users/2010-July/000697.html>

http://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-users/2010-July/thread.html

In July, there are 6 posts on this list, 3 by me.

Fedora''s support is great so, I'm hopeful. Let's see what happens.