Autocorrection in OOo 3.1.1 and shortcut for navigating in Firefox when zoomed in

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Thu Jul 15 22:54:39 UTC 2010

Around 11:48pm on Thursday, July 15, 2010 (UK time), Marcel Rieux scrawled:

> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 6:06 PM, Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net> wrote:
>

> > On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 17:49 -0400, Marcel Rieux wrote:
> > > I only install Fedora's available downloads. I figure there might be
> > > problems using the latest versions if there not made available. I hope
> > > 3.2.1 comes soon, so I can see some basic features enabled.
> >
> > You presented an issue that you see as a problem.  I provided an
> > easily-implemented solution (with rpm's and everything).  Now you don't
> > want the solution.
> >

> YOU say it's a solution. I don't know you, I don't deal with you. If Fedora
> believes it's a solution, I'll apply it.

Well if you won't trust the advice you are given here, why do you ask
for it.

And you are not telling the truth when you say you only trust Fedora
software, since you also use the Fusion repo.

Steve

--

 Play Champions - my free football predictions game at:
 	http://www.stevesearle.com/champs/about.html

 23:52:44 up 12 days, 12:03,  1 user,  load average: 0.17, 0.05, 0.01