Fedora 13 installation

Vincent Onelli vonelli at optonline.net
Thu Jul 15 23:36:43 UTC 2010

Hello,

I installed f13 on Dell dimension 8300 (with two HD 120GB for windows
end 320GB for Fedora) several time with 32 bit iso file downloaded from
3 different place bit torrent, the iso file to install on dvd, and
another side 32 bit 3.1GB.
 The first one from bit torrent on reboot display error 17 cannot mount
selected partition pressing enter shows the following line:
  Fedora (2.6.33.3-85.fc13.i686.PAE pressing enter here goes right back
to error 17.
The second and the third on reboot the cursor moves to upper left corner
the screen and stays there blinking forever.
By the way on this machine f10,f11,f12 all work fine.
I appreciate very much if some body can help,