Autocorrection in OOo 3.1.1 and shortcut for navigating in Firefox when zoomed in

Marcel Rieux m.z.rieux at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 03:20:59 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 7:03 PM, Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 18:48 -0400, Marcel Rieux wrote:
> >
> > YOU say it's a solution. I don't know you, I don't deal with you. If
> > Fedora  believes it's a solution, I'll apply it.
>
> You don't "know" anyone on this mailing list.
>
> You're in the wrong place, and I'm not trying to provoke or anger you
> with this observation; it's a sincere attempt to help you (though you
> aren't making it particularly easy).

It might very well be but I've been very frustrated by the time I lost
installing Kmod. The solution I found at RPMFusion worked very well and it's
not a company. It's people dealing with said module installation.

Your solution might or might not work but, even if it did, it's going to be
just another one amongst the gazillions on the net. How would somebody with
the same desinstallation problem find the reference here? What's the limit
to "Google is your friend"? Is this new loss of time supposed to teach
something too? Why not put instructions in the right place?

You really think MY problem is I'm used to dealing with companies?