Who's moderating this forum?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 03:21:14 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Marcel Rieux <m.z.rieux at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I was referring to the June post not to  answer it but to give a flagrant
> example of some omnipresent nonsense. Of course, I might be wrong. It's very
> important to state this, right? since everybody is entitled to an
> "opinion".  But, so far, nobody maintained that reinstalling Linux made them
> much more clever.
>
> So, in my opinion, it's not a split. Discussing moderation (not censorship)
> in a thread about drivers would make no sense. Of course, this is only my
> opinion...

------

Let me restate this.   He is entitled to retain his opinion whatever is as
long as it is expressed in a civil way.  You are free to consider it
nonsense and your options are to try and convince him of your position or
disagree and move on.  There is no scope of moderation in this discussion.
If you want to talk to list admins,  do it privately and do not bother the
list with it.

Rahul