Autocorrection in OOo 3.1.1 and shortcut for navigating in Firefox when zoomed in

Marcel Rieux m.z.rieux at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 03:48:50 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 8:05 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 07/16/2010 05:27 AM, Christofer C. Bell wrote:
> > Is there any word (that you've heard by rumor) that indicates what the
> > possible immediate intellectual property problem may be?  The bug
> > report doesn't specify anything.
>
> I have no specific knowledge in this case but perhaps patents

Err... yes. When you talk intellectual property in software, you talk
patents. So what's the patent that could possibly pretend that you can't
replace "this" with "that". You need to find "this" in a list, that provide
the correction "that". Are there many more basic exercises in programming?

Have you heard that OOo 3.2.1 solves this problem? I hope the tab will be
removed before the final release! Man, patents on an equivalence list!