Who's moderating this forum?

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Fri Jul 16 09:02:40 UTC 2010

Around 03:35am on Friday, July 16, 2010 (UK time), Marcel Rieux scrawled:

> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 6:01 PM, Rishi Patel <impulsation at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We all have it upon us to moderate this forum; in our own posts perhaps.
>

> I agree, but what happens when it's not done? I had 9 replies in this thread
> and I really didn't feel like getting involved in this nonsense at the time.
> I thought maybe somebody would drop a few lines to protest this obvious
> nonsense. 3 weeks later, nothing.

Then perhaps nobody except you thinks it's "obvious nonsense".

Steve

--

 Play Champions - my free football predictions game at:
 	http://www.stevesearle.com/champs/about.html

 10:01:22 up 12 days, 22:12,  1 user,  load average: 0.06, 0.04, 0.01