F14 wallpapers, request for feedback and submissions

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 14:21:24 UTC 2010

I gotta say I don't really care what happens to the wallpaper
since I always use my own anyway, but some of the wallpaper I
use is pictures taken by me so I'd be happy to contribute
them in case anyone else likes them too, but I don't understand
the instructions in the web page. The convenient upload script
asks for a password. Password to what? Do I need to sign up for
an account to edit the wiki first? Or is this some other password
it is talking about? Can I upload the pictures directly from
files on disk, or do they need to be on a web server somewhere
and I just point to that?

(They are pictures of live oak trees from a hiking trail in
central Florida, by the way).