Can one now help?

Parshwa Murdia b330bkn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 14:39:43 UTC 2010

Please let me know how can i mount the root partition? I have booted from
the fedora core 11 cd and the icon 'Install to Hard Drive' is there now on
my desktop, but i have not clicked the same, for mounting and recovering
back the old one, please let me know.

Learn to use rescue mode on the install CD/DVD, or use a Live CD or similar
> access the fstab file, and fix it or revert to the backup you made.

Using the live CD, how can i use rescue mode? and access the old fstab file?
after booting from the live cd, its showing the new fstab file.

Can you please explicitly let me know what and how to do? means what i did
is just booted from the live cd, and now the icon of installing it again to
the hard drive is coming which i am not at all touching. but the thing is
that, how in terminal i type and what i type? to mount or backing up the old
one??

You might want to copy your fstab to a usb stick (in case you are still
> unable to boot into fedora),
> and use your windows to follow this thread and post to it your fstab so we
> can see what wlese might be wrong.

same thing again, using the live CD, how can i use rescue mode? and access