Can one now help?

Parshwa Murdia b330bkn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 20:24:47 UTC 2010

one things is that when you say sdXN, X is the drive letter means what drive
letter is give to the linux partition? in windows if i see, its H so it
should be like sdH9?? in the line:

mount /dev/sdXN /mydisk

but the error i get is:
*
mount: you must specify the filesystem type* (which comes in the terminal)