Who's moderating this forum?

Marcel Rieux m.z.rieux at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 20:48:50 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 5:55 AM, Andrew Haley <aph at redhat.com> wrote:

> I think the best way for me to improve this list is to provide help
> where it's needed and try to avoid tedious arguments.  I don't think
> that anyone made me the hall monitor.
>
> In the end, the only real way to improve the signal to noise ratio is
> to add to the signal.  To that end, I'm out of here.

Absolutely! What I don't understand is why people who want to, in their
opinion, increase the signal to noise ratio feel necessary to post this shit
here. Everybody knows you can filter out a thread or a user. What's the use
of saying you're filtering my message if it's not for intimidation purposes?
Do you need to comfort yourself or other users in the decision you have
taken?

And you've got an address at redhat.com! Unbelievable! Red Hat is really
headed for a bright future with people like you.