Who's moderating this forum?

Marcel Rieux m.z.rieux at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 21:09:32 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 10:14 PM, David <dgboles at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/17/2010 9:58 PM, Marcel Rieux wrote:
> > On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Darr <darr at core.com
> > <mailto:darr at core.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     On Friday, 16 July, 2010 @02:48 zulu, Marcel Rieux scribed:
> >
> >     > and it will most probably prove my point that while Nouveau
> developers
> >     > pretend they work really hard to get new users, installing Kmod is
> >     > one way ticket. Unless, of course, you're willing to spend a day or
> >     > two trying suggestions that have never been tested such as the one
> >     > already received: yum remove, and that's it.
> >

> > Since somebody from Nouveau told me here that installing Nvidia drivers
> > is not a one way ticket that will prevent users to get back to Nouveau
> > and that RPMfusion should provide instructions to remove kmod-nvidia,
> > I'm following the instructions provided by RPMfusion. But, since this
> > hasn't much to do with "Who's moderating this forum?", I'll repost your
> > answer in "Wo, I'm asking RPMfusion how to uninstall Kmod nvidia"
> > (Don't ask me what Wo is doing there, I supposed I forgot from a title I
> > previously wrote :)
>
> Knock. Knock. Anyone home?
>
> You should get a blog for this crap becasue no one here cares.
>
> I wouldn't say nobody, but next to nobody. To me this is a problem. When
people, including Fedora administrators, don't give a shit about trademark
matters or who the bank that underwrote Red Hat really is -- maybe you
noticed I never got a single comment for my link to rollingstone.org -- and
what kind of enterprise culture this sets, there really is a HUGE problem.

But that's what happens when geeks run a project.

If you want to filter any of my messages or all post from me, feel free.
Otherwise, why don't you just buzz off? People complain about my posts but
the number of posts like yours almost outnumber them. So what's the point,
except for preventing some people expressing matters they believe are
important, flooding their posts in heaps of nonsense?