Who's moderating this forum?

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Tue Jul 20 00:00:40 UTC 2010

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 07/20/2010 05:09 AM, Paul Allen Newell wrote:
>>
>> I think the subject line should be changed to "Who's murdering this
>> forum?" as that seems to be your only intent.
>>

> If anyone is concerned about the behaviour of anyone in this list,
> feel free to drop a mail to
>
> users-owner AT lists.fedoraproject.org
>
> We have generally prefer self moderation but that obviously does not
> work well on all instances.

There is no need to worry in this particular instance.  We have had
numerous complaints on the list as well as sent to the list
administrators.  As of now, Marcel's posts will be moderated.  Those
posts that are on-topic and not egregiously offensive (in the opinion
of the list moderators) will be allowed.  If this proves insufficient,
we will consider further action.  It is my hope that moderation of
Marcel will lead to a better environment for all concerned.

Also, consider this thread closed.  Further posts to it will be
blocked.

If anyone has questions about this, please drop a line to the list
admin address, users-owner at lists.fedoraproject.org.

I'm very sorry that it had to come to this.

I have a very firm gun control policy. If there's a gun around, I want
to be in control of it.
    -- Clint Eastwood Pink Cadillac