Flash on 64 bit systems (was Re: Firefox 4 repo)

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 04:55:40 UTC 2010

On 7/19/10, JD <jd1008 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had noscript installed but it broke several websites, including youtube.
> Several links in youtube would cease to work. I could no longer play
> youtube vids.
> Perhaps I misconfigured it???

It's likely you just neglected to trust the relevant websites.  For YouTube,
that's youtube.com and ytimg.com.  You can select them to be whitelisted
using the NoScript icon in the lower right of your browser window while
you're using YouTube.  You'll never have issues with it again.  The trick to
NoScript is to allow just enough to get the page you're using to work, while
leaving disabled everything else.  Since you can make your settings
permanent, they're fire and forget.

--
Chris