My laptop Speakers Doesn't Mute then i connect the headphones on FC13

David A. Paredes Rios davidapr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 15:57:33 UTC 2010

Thanks for your prompt answers guys,
Frank Elsner very helpful info, i create the alsa-base file and i add the
option:
  options snd_hda_intel model=auto

Because i got confused about what i have to put if my codec is:
Codec: Analog Devices AD1984A

So i have to put in model=AD1984A?

Just to know because i got confused in that part, i didnt find that .txt
file in my computer but in internet i found it but i found nothing
about AD1984A.. Anyways auto option works for me, but you can tell what i
should put instead auto?

Thanks