OT: Cloud Computing is coming to ...

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 17:12:55 UTC 2010

On 07/20/2010 10:38 PM, JD wrote:

> Will there be a way to remove this feature from one's installation?
> The web site you refer has in it more of how-to's for ops.
> I hope that one can reconfigure the kernel to disable cloud altogether.

"Cloud computing"  isn't a kernel feature to disable or enable.   it is
a broad term that emcompasses a series of technologies including
virtualizing, clustering and so on.    Antonio is pointing to a set of
instructions for the Fedora infrastructure team.  There is nothing to be
removed from one's installation.  This is the problem with the use of a
very broad term.   People easily get confused.

Rahul