Configuring FC13

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 18:08:45 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've just installed FC13 and have a few general questions.

- Configuring xterm: How can I configure the colors and fonts on an
xterm? Do I still have to use xfontsel, etc, or is there a more modern
way?

- Google Desktop: I've downloaded and installed the Google desktop
RPM, but it seems to only provide desktop search functions. How do I
install and run the sidebar with the desktop plugins?

- Is it possible to run the Pandora desktop application on Linux? I
believe it's based on Adobe Air, which I understand is available on
Linux?

Thanks,
Alex