Jobs in Cloud Computing

JD jd1008 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 20:13:41 UTC 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[KITlist-Tech] Exciting Salesforce/CRM Consultant Position (SF
Bay Area, CA)
Date: 	Tue, 20 Jul 2010 12:15:15 -0700
From: 	KIT List Jobs <jobposting2 at kitlist.org>
To: 	kitlist-tech at yahoogroups.com

Please direct your responses to: csexton at apprivo.com

Are you process-oriented? Like to innovate? Thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you!

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

Enthusiastic people who enjoy implementing*cloud*  based solutions
Confident professionals who can focus on customer success
Team players who are strong problems solvers

WHAT IS THE POSITION?

Work directly with our customers to create Salesforce based solutions to streamline and automate their business processes
Be involved throughout projects from initial requirement gathering through application configuration, testing and deployment
Work with the extended team including developers, architects, and account executives to ensure our customer success

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?

Salesforce knowledge and certification is ideal but knowledge of related application such as Oracle/ PeopleSoft, Siebel, SugarCRM etc is helpful
Strong customer skills – presentation, verbal, and written
System implementation experience
Consulting background is a plus but not required

If you´re interested please submit your information on our job application page: http://www.apprivo.com/about_job_consultant

------------------------------------

Replying to KIT emails with an "unsubscribe" request does not work.
          Yahoo! Groups Links

<*>  To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*>  Your email settings:
     Individual Email | Traditional

<*>  To change settings online go to:
     (Yahoo! ID required)

<*>  To change settings via email:
     KITlist-Tech-digest at yahoogroups.com
     KITlist-Tech-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com

<*>  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: