how to uninstall preload?

Parshwa Murdia b330bkn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 22:14:11 UTC 2010

It may be due to that I have been subscribed to the bulk/digest mode
of receiving the messages, so I get only one message, the ingredients
of which are the mails, approx. 6-7 or around that, and if you click
reply to that mail, it automatically appended the tab, I guess so, but
the best part is to trim the not required part.

> if you use
> the -y flag, many things you wanted to keep could be gone before you
> realized what was happening. That is why -y is dangerous.
>
> --Greg

Correct.

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia