PostgreSql question

Thierry Vanden Broucke cloudyvdb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 01:22:39 UTC 2010

Extra to the last message

Set Method to (trust) in vi /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf if no security
is needed.

 # TYPE  DATABASE    USER        CIDR-ADDRESS          METHOD

local   all         all                               trust
# IPv4 local connections:
host    all         all         127.0.0.1/32          trust
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all         all         ::1/128               trust