how to uninstall preload?

Parshwa Murdia b330bkn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 09:50:37 UTC 2010

I wd say again the reason which seems to me may be is that I have been
subscribed to the digest mail and I receive one email comprising of
many e-mail in that with each individual email (contained in one
digest) is under the header "Forwarded" and while replying to that it
automatically doesn't get trimmed. But the good thing is that it could
be manually trimmed.

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia