Launchy Fedora 13 x86_64

Pasan prasanhetti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 13:56:16 UTC 2010

Can someone please point me to a binary of Launchy 2.5 for Fedora 13 x86_64.

When I tried to build it from source I got the following message at the last
step (when it's linking) of the make process.

/usr/bin/ld: build/platform_x11_hotkey.o: undefined reference to symbol
'XKeycodeToKeysym'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'XKeycodeToKeysym' is defined in DSO
/usr/lib64/libX11.so.6 so try adding it to the linker command line
/usr/lib64/libX11.so.6: could not read symbols: Invalid operation

I don't know how to resolve above issue.

thanks
pasan