Firewall not getting displayed

Parshwa Murdia b330bkn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 06:30:04 UTC 2010

I simply enabled the basic firewall. What exactly I did:-

http://sites.google.com/site/indiadoor/firewall-enabled

(This site was created by my friend, he simple wrote what I did by
searching from here and there and without knowledge, so that i could
recall what i did, if at any stage in the future required.)

and then when I click to see the Firewall (from System ->
Administration -> Firewall and then providing the root credentials),
the only thing which appears is a box and above which is written
Firewall but in fact, nothing is getting displayed inside that but
only blank.

What might be the error, because Firewall is working, that is enabled
(which I checked in System -> Administration -> Services -> iptables),
which I saw from google (that is I googled for how to check firewall
is working). But is not getting displayed in GUI...!

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia