suggestions for png markup

jack craig jcraig at extraview.com
Fri Jul 23 16:07:19 UTC 2010

Hi Folks,

I work in a web-based application provider context.

As there are issues/comments regarding the display of application,
its common for me to use the screenshot tool to grab a copy of the
screen display
to a .png file for support to address. that part is fine.

What I am missing is an easy way to markup a .png with boxes, arrows,
etc to
further communicate what it is about the .png to be addressed.

gimp seems too heavy weight for this, OO's draw isnt that friendly, and
! am unaware
of other options.

This  is where y'all come in, anyone got a good suggestion for my
missing markup tool?

Last year, I was working for M$ and vista had one nice feature, a
simple screenshot/markup tool in one app.

Thats kind of what I am looking for in terms of usage... anyone?

TIA, jackc...

--
Jack Craig
Software Engineer