Anything for home user and not the technical one??

Parshwa Murdia b330bkn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 21:43:47 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 12:38 AM, g <geleem at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> excuse the way i typed that.

No probs.

> actual usage should be, a simultaneous key press and left mouse button click;

>   <ctrl>+click
>  or
>   <alt>+click
>  or
>   <shift>+click

> each of which, is what i found to work and gave no pop-up notice window.

The Pop-up notice is not a problem (this already being disabled from
Preferences) but the main thing is that when I click on the 'Play'
button, the new popped-up windows comes, but only the topmost banner
is visible and not the game in reality, but only at the bottom of this
window is written "Applet Started" and the games never starts! Its
amazing that why it is happening and I am still not able to recognize
the exact reason for this being happened and happening.

--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia