fanboy?

Robert Myers rbmyersusa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 18:15:08 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 6:49 AM, Parshwa Murdia <b330bkn at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com> wrote:
>

> The only sin that we never forgive in each other is a difference in
> opinion. Public opinion is a second conscience. Opinion is the main
> thing which does harm or good in the world. It is our false opinions
> that ruin us. The history of human opinion is scarcely anything more
> than the history of human errors.

Actually, sir, the sin I am least willing to forgive is mob behavior
on the Internet.  Fanboys usually like to lead or at least to
encourage mobs.  I have yet actually to call you a fanboy, which is a
very insulting label, but, if you persist in steering toward fanboyism
instead of away from it, the label will find its way to you.

Robert.