f1 / firefox 3.5.9 / cnn news / markets.

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 27 15:59:19 UTC 2010

reg at dwf.com wrote:

>Starting yesterday (26July), I am having problems with Firefox 3.5.9
>and CNN.news.

Did this start happening after you upgraded to Firefox 3.5.9?  If so, you need to let the folks at Mozilla know.  Firefox is upgraded separately from Fedora (I run a Mac in addition to my non-networked Fedora box and I've been pestered to upgrade for the last few days.  Now I will think twice about doing so.)

If this started happening after you applied updates to Fedora, then can you locate and specify the updated packages?

James McKenzie