libvirt from 0.7.7 to 0.8.2 in fc13 but no changelog in rpm

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 07:08:50 UTC 2010

Hello,
just to notice that right today running yum I updated my libvirt related
packages from 0.7.7-5 (updated three weeks ago) to 0.8.2-1, but if I run

rpm -q --changelog libvirt I get only:
* Thu Jun 17 2010 Cole Robinson <crobinso at redhat.com> - 0.7.7-5.fc13
- Add qemu.conf options for audio workaround
- Fix parsing certain USB sysfs files (bz 598272)

While
# rpm -q libvirt
libvirt-0.8.2-1.fc13.x86_64

and
[root at ope46 gcecchi]# rpm -qi libvirt
Name        : libvirt                      Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 0.8.2                             Vendor: Fedora Project
Release     : 1.fc13                        Build Date: Mon 12 Jul 2010
05:53:48 PM CEST
Install Date: Wed 28 Jul 2010 08:52:10 AM CEST      Build Host:
x86-17.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Group       : Development/Libraries         Source RPM:
libvirt-0.8.2-1.fc13.src.rpm
Size        : 2548396                          License: LGPLv2+
Signature   : RSA/SHA256, Tue 13 Jul 2010 12:30:56 AM CEST, Key ID
7edc6ad6e8e40fde
Packager    : Fedora Project
URL         : http://libvirt.org/
Summary     : Library providing a simple API virtualization
Description :
Libvirt is a C toolkit to interact with the virtualization capabilities
of recent versions of Linux (and other OSes). The main package includes
the libvirtd server exporting the virtualization support.

Due to the big improvements I thought to inform about this...
Anyway on
http://libvirt.org/news.html
I could find at least upstream changelog related information

Gianluca