Still no kmod for new Nvidia

Michael Miles mmamiga6 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 20:18:32 UTC 2010

On 07/28/2010 12:32 PM, Chris Adams wrote:
> Once upon a time, Michael Miles<mmamiga6 at gmail.com>  said:
>
>> Also I have sent this to RPM Fusion with no luck with any answer
>>
> That isn't a good reason to post off-topic messages to this list.

And before too much is said why does RPM Fusion have right on their main
page to contact The Fedora users group for help on RPM Fusions software.

Bold as brass.
I swear all the keystrokes delivered about not being able to answer any
of RPM Fusion problems could have easily filled a notebook and then some
without actually solving anything.

Michael