fedora power management not working in f13

Chris Rouch chris.rouch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 08:17:36 UTC 2010

I have a duel boot laptop. if i boot it into f12, using kde,  and pull
out the power cord, i get a popup message telling me i've done so and
the battery monitor icon changes. If i boot into f13, also kde, i get
no indication at all when i pull out the cable. The home directory is
shared between the two boots, so the configuration is the same.

I think this was working for f13 too until the last time i applied
updates, though it may just be that i didn't test it.

Has anyone else seen this? Can anyone suggest how I can debug it?

Thanks,

Chris